Monday, March 7, 2011

Why Essential Oils? Why doTERRA?

Essential oils are like mother natures medicine cabinet.  They are 70x more powerful than herbal medicines (dried herbs).  For example one drop of peppermint is as powerful as 28 cups of peppermint tea.  If you have an upset tummy and you are using peppermint for relief, one drop is easier to stomach than 28 cups.

Hundreds of ailment can be remidied with essential oils - right from home with no doctor visit.  Everything from colds to weight, anxiety to morning sickness.  Many oils have multiple uses!

The other day I got a steam burn while cooking I used Lavender and it took the pain away.  And today I had a painful hangnail that was turning red with infection again a drop of Lavender took the pain away and it's not red like it was this morning.  I know a family who uses Serenity to calm ADHD and another who uses Serenity for stress and anxiety. I know a family that uses clove and lemongrass to not only stop taking thyroid medicine for hypothyroidism but has tested in the normal range after stopping the meds and just using the oils. I know of a family who had a young girl having 6-8 seizures a day that no modern medicine was helping - they started her on Frankincense and the seizures have lessened to 1 or a week.  The stories are endless. 

Why do I trust doTERRA Essential Oils?

http://www.viddler.com/explore/andygoddard/videos/1/

Check out the video, it will tell you better than I can why I trust them.

 And why I will gladly give up most of our doctors visits for peace of mind.

1 comment:

  1. Would you mind telling me how (and how much/often) you used the clove and lemongrass for thyroid?
    I've been wanting to get off of my synthroid for a couple years now! It's the last med to be rid of! 😊

    ReplyDelete