Sunday, March 6, 2011

Breathe - does exactly what it says; good for those who suffer from Asthma Attacks

I rub breathe on the bottom of my kids or my husbands feet at night to help improve their breathing.  Especially when a head cold is coming on.  It helps them breathe through the night and clears the stuffiness.  As an added benefit the nights my husband uses it he doesn't snore.  His snoring wasn't load and obnoxious, but at times I would have to ask him to roll over.  I no longer have to do this.

Asthma Attacks, triggered by any number of things, also see an improvement when using Breathe.  Rub Breathe on your hands put it under the nose and inhale as best as you can.  You can also diffuse it into the air.  Also rub it on the chest, throat, or back for relief.

Oils contained in this blend:

Laurel Leaf (Bay)- Helps with asthma, bronchitis, and viral infections.

Peppermint - This oil is antiseptic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory. It is soothing, cooling, and dilating to the system.

Eucalyptus - may have a profound antiviral effect upon the respiratory system.  It may also help reduce inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane.

Melaleuca - has expectorant properties, it may also help with bronchitis, coughs, and inflamation.

Lemon - promotes health, healing, physical energy, and purification.  It's great for the respiratory system.

Ravensara - is a powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-infectious oil. It may help dilate, open, and strengthen the respiratory system.  As a cross between clove and nutmeg, it may also help support the adrenal glands.



This blend is perfect for diffusing during the night for a restful sleep.

To open the sinuses, or for the flu, colds, or pneumonia - run hot steaming water into the sink, put in a few drops of breathe and wintergreen, put a towel over your head and inhale deeply.

*as per the book 'Modern Essentials'

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete