Saturday, March 26, 2011

Anxiety - Panic - Depression



Life is hard - but it can be managed.  Sometimes we need a little help though to get through - sometime we need a lot.  

For Anxiety or Panic the oils used by many are similar - Lavender, Orange, Lemon, Serenity, Aroma Touch, Elevation, Balance, Breathe.  Those are the top choices most use.  So there are plenty to choose from so that you can find the 'right' one for you.

For depression - Lemon, Frankincense, Lavender, Bergamot, Elevation, Balance, Citrus Bliss

As you can see the Lavender, Lemon, Elevation, and Balance are listed for all of them.  So if you suffer like most with both depression and anxiety you still have several choices.

6 comments:

  1. For about six months last year I felt horrible even while taking another thyroid pill. Then I asked my doctor if I could try the desiccated thyroid. I took bovine a couple of weeks but my thyroid levels are back to normal for the first time in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I suffer from non stop crying anxiety and depression from a brain injury. Do all these oils you mentioned come Ina kit? To buy them individually will be expensive. Please help if you can, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not smell. Will essential oils help with anxiety if I can not smell them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many of the doterra oils work well when you don't want to smell them, so you rub them on the bottom of the feet where the pores are larger and can absorb the oils, so I would say yes, many work with absorbsion and others with ingestion and not always inhalation... keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete