Thursday, May 26, 2011

Safe For Kids - My kids use them daily

I get asked how safe essential oils are.  They are safe for anyone.  Babies, Kids, Adults.

Here's what my kids use daily

Brooklyn - 11 years old

1 capsule of each of the 3 vitamins in the Lifelong Vitality Pack

For her Juvenile Diabetes (I have not found a protocol out there for type 1, so I read up on the ones used for type 2 and use them)
2 drops CORIANDER
2 drops BASIL
2 drops ON GUARD
This goes together in a capsule
also
BALANCE on her feet mornings
LAVENDER on her feet nights

For Pancreas support and better function:
I put ROSEMARY, THYME, CLOVE, and CINNAMON in a solid form of coconut oil (I slowly melted the oil, added the essential oils, then let it cool and harded back up.  She rubs it on her stomach daily where her pancreas is located.

For Celiac:
She rubs DIGESTZEN on her stomach.

Kaylee 15 years old

1 capsule of each of the 3 vitamins in the Lifelong Vitality Pack (this is what I started them on when Kaylee turns 16 I'll have being taking 2 of each, at 18 I'll have her take the full dose)

For her Juvenile Diabetes:
I have not found a protocol out there for type 1, so I read up on the ones used for type 2 and use them
4 drops CORIANDER
4 drops BASIL
2 drops ON GUARD
This goes together in a capsule
also
BALANCE on her feet mornings
LAVENDER on her feet nights

For Pancreas support and better function:
I put ROSEMARY, THYME, CLOVE, and CINNAMON in a solid form of coconut oil (I slowly melted the oil, added the essential oils, then let it cool and harded back up. She rubs it on her stomach daily where her pancreas is located.


For her Hypothyroid:
2 drops LEMONGRASS
2 drops CLOVE
Either in a capsule or on the bottom of her feet

For her Vitiligo:
FRANKINCENSE (There is not an oil that will bring back the skin pigment  - at least not one I have found, however because of the missing skin pigment in some areas, skin cancer is a real concern; so I have her use sunscreen and we also use FRANKINCENSE for its cancer protection and fighting properties).

Emma - 12 years old
1 capsule of each of the 3 vitamins in the Lifelong Vitality Pack

Alyssa - 17 years old
2 capsules of each of the 3 vitamins in the Lifelong Vitality Pack
Alyssa also uses PURIFY to help clear up her face and FRANKINCENSE on the red scarring left from acne.

Brooklyn was diagnosed with T1 at the age of 2 and Kaylee was diagnosed at 13.  I don't know if we had been using these oils prior to if that would have helped prevent it from happening.  But I do know that by using them now I'm preventing other complications from showing up.  Diabetes is one disease that sometimes leads to other complications in the liver, kidneys, heart, eyes, feet....and several other areas as well. I have chosen to use oils that will help keep all those areas as healthy as we can, along with good eating habits and exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I've been wondering what level to start my 11 year old on the vitamins. I think I'll follow your suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete