Sunday, February 20, 2011

doTERRA oils

I've always been interested in Essential oils and herbal healing.  That being said I still believe in doctors and following their advice, but I also believe in knowledge and knowing about yourself and knowing about the things you can take care of yourself.
I started with the physicians kit and as I try the different oils in my life and that of my family I will be blogging about the outcomes and what has worked for us.
For starters I began taking the Slim and Sassy oil drops in 16 oz of water daily since the 10th of February.  I did also began watching how much I ate and trying to drink more water, and getting in exercise.  I'm currently down 4 LBS in 10 days.  Not bad for doing this half hearted.  Meaning I think I exercised only 5 of those days. and sadly the 16 oz of water that the oils was in was all the water I got on 3 or 4 of the days.  That seems bad, but for both the water and exercise that was more than I was doing before.
My husband and I are using the Deep Blue for aches (yes the aches I got for lightly exercising for only a few days).  We have been daily using Balance on our feet for balancing and uplifting our life. Both are good oils to always have around.
I also just started my family on 1 drop of Lavender and 1 drop of Frankincense. I told the girls to think of it as taking their vitamins.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete