Thursday, February 24, 2011

Deep Blue

Deep Blue. About a month ago (in my quest to get in more exercise) I did something to my foot.  The toe right next to the big toe to be exact.  I really don't know what I did, but it began to have a burning sensation especially on days that I'm on my feet for a long time.  It also definitely burned when I'd do certain exercises that used my feet the most.  For the most part it was just uncomfortable and so I ignored it.  Finally yesterday I got smart and applied a drop of deep blue on it!  What a relief! It really made the burning go away.  However to my surprise I've been on my feet for most of today already and I still don't feel the burning! 
Deep Blue is a combination oil which includes: Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus. Together these essential oils soothe inflammation, alleviate pain, and reduce soreness.
This is one I'm glad to have around as I begin my journey of being more active.  It helps when I get sore as I reintroduce myself to muscles I haven't used in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment