Thursday, June 9, 2011

Balance! One of my favorites for everyday : )

This blend does what it says - balances you!  Brings a feeling of calmness, peace, and relaxation.  It can aid in harmonizing the various physiological systems of the body and promote tranquility and a sence of balance. 

It helps balance the mind and the body.

Systems affected - helps in dealing with various problems related to muscles and bones, skin, the nervous system, and emotional balance.

Oils contained in this blend:
Spruce
Rosewood
Blue Tansy
Frankincense

2 comments:

  1. So if you use Balanace every day...how do you use it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete